This idea was initiated by a fellow blogger friend Ajay Kontham, his blog address is- https://www.ajaykontham.in/
He just did this post about “know the blogger” where he has answered 150 questions about him. And I kind of liked the idea, may be we could know each other better this way! So I am going to answer all of the questions that he has sent me here, only I have tried breaking them into sections. I couldn’t have answered all of them at a go. I hope you like what you are reading, and if I start boring you, let me know, I’ll just stop right at that question.
1.If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
I am too much in love with sleep, to believe that sleep can just vanish out of my life. I have to sleep, I’d probably cheat on my husband with it!
- What is your favorite piece of clothing you own / owned?
The cute little black dress that I have. It almost goes everywhere.
- What hobby would you pick up if time & money weren’t an issue?’
I’d take up dance lessons, that is the only thing that I have never been able to complete.
- What does your perfect room look like?
A master bedroom, with the ‘princess diaries’ type closet, a balcony attached with a garden view. Not much furniture though. I’d like the room to be spacious
- How often do you play sports?
Like almost, never.
- What fictional place would you like to visit?
I don’t know, all I can say is, it’s fictional and I just cannot bring myself to believe that I can visit the place. Fiction is fiction. It ain’t happening!
- What job would you be terrible at?
Anything related to math and numbers and finance. Like seriously, I can’t handle them.
- When was the last time you climbed a tree?
When I was six or seven! I made a terrible fall and it was made sure I never did that again.
- If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance of winning a medal for?
- What is the most annoying habit that you or other people have?
Others- discuss and get too much involved into others’ matters. I mean mind your business why interfere so much in someone else’ private matter.
- What job do you think you’d be really good at?
Organising and management, and that is the reason I was into wedding planning for quite a while.
- What skill would you like to master?
- What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
As of now, I want to go trekking. I have not been on a single trip for trekking yet.
- If you had unlimited funds to build a house to live on for the rest of your life, what would the finished house look like?
I am imagining this, right?
Okay, so it has a wonderful garden below when you enter, parking space on the corner, the first floor should have a sitting room, kitchen, a spare bedroom. The top floor has two bedrooms, one for kids, and then a small study (that would sure be my special place.) and then finally a pool terrace beside which I wouldn’t mind a small library. Well I could do with that in the study too, but just the thought of reading beside the pool, hooked me up.
- What’s your favorite drink?
Coffeeee! Apart from that I don’t drink anything that much.
- What state or country do you never want to go back to?
As of now I have never left my country, so can’t answer this.
- What songs do you have completely memorized?
A very old song by Lata Mangeshkar- ‘Lag ja gale k fir ye haseen rat ho nah ho.”
- What game or movie universe would you like to live in?
I really can’t imagine living in a world completely different form this. Had it been a book situation or a place, I’d say with MR. Darcy at Pemberley hills 😀
- What do you consider to be your best friend?
Books and journals. They listen to me when I write on them, and give me a lot to learn from them too.
- Are you usually early or late?
Oh, very easy question. Always early! As if I love to wait.
- What pets did you have when you were growing up?
I have just had fishes and I still like to feel that I am growing up.
- When people come to you for help, what do they usually need help with?
Love matters, especially boyfriends! I mean seriously, don’t these people have other problems?
- What takes up too much of your time?
Thinking, and then some more thinking, and then some more.
- What do you wish you knew more about?
I am still finding myself. I don’t know in which part of the world I am lost, but I sure am!
- What would be your first question after waking up from being frozen for 100 years?
Why God, Why? Why and how by any possible means, I am still alive with this withered body and this lost soul of mine?
- What are some small things that make your day better?
Talking to my brother, spending time reading (books and blogs), writing, and a little bit of comedy shows at night.
- Who’s your go-to band or artist when you don’t know who or what to listen to?
- What’s the best way to start the day?
As soon as I wake up I put on some soft music on my phone, then I sit down on the bed, and sit and smile. Like really, I do that. Then I stretch myself as far as I can, and then jump out of the bed. This works for me.
- What TV shows do you like?
I am obsessed with F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Apart from that I can watch any comedy series or shows. That’s it no more tv than that. I can’t handle anything else.
- What TV channel doesn’t exist but really should?
Something where they show authors and writers, talk about them, interview them, keep updated about the latest books coming up and basically anything that’s happening new in the book world.
Continue reading Know the blogger #1